If all the fonts are not fully loaded / showing up

Please refresh the page a couple of times until you get it right !

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back from " Blog Hibernation " :P

HEEEYY EERRRVREEBODDDYYY !!! 

Im sorry I haven't write on my blog for a quite some time ( SORRY TAU !! )
I've been quite busy with quite some stuff . * innocent face .
- Homeworks 
- FB , Twitter 
- Homeworks again
- Boarding school 
- [ insert any verb here ]

So anyway , 

I have been TRYING to get active again on Twitter .
Be my next follower ? :D

It'll be really nice to follow meh . >:U

I will try to get back to blogging too , let time determine it . :D

Oh ! I also found a GREAT song .
Check this out !
http://me.lt/3T8BbP

Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine







No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your minds out !